The Parts manager should comprehend and possess a thorough knowledge of the parts business.
He/she should fulfill his/her position by staying updated on technical data to improve overall parts
He/she is also in charge for the Aftersales service process. He/ she cooperates with the aftersales
manager at the definition of the store budget and to the achievement of excellent customer service
goals in accordance with internal policies.
- Manages warehouse and stock as per the logistic procedures implemented by the Company (e.g. inbound goods reception, spare parts returned goods, handling, outbound delivery, and store handling)
- Manages merchandise information, including materials, shape, and condition of parts
- Aware of and circulates the technical and regulatory documentation from the brand
- Aware and knows how to use the computerized store systems to ensure correct issuance of parts both internally to the workshop through the job cards and externally to the outside counter customers
- Follows and implements parts department regulations in the store
- Handles the necessary care to make sure keep the parts in safe condition and reports for any possible damages or wastage that may happen
- Aware of the safety rules and keeps and continuous monitoring of the parts department
- Extends his/her support to the Aftersales manager in different aspects of the Aftersales operation if necessary
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Customer service and service sales work experience preferably in automotive sphere
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of automotive industry knowledge
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Great time management skills and ability to act without guidance.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge;
- Good command of Armenian, English and Russian.
If you are interested please send your CV to [email protected] by mentioning the job title in the subject line of the email.